So, try this on for size...
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar or SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 4-5 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 2-3 cups peeled and chopped chayote (green pear-shaped squash, with a texture almost like green apples)
- 1/2 cup mora pulp
- 2-3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
- Mix filling ingredients, fill 9x13 pan
- Blend all topping ingredients in a bowl until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Cover w/ foil
- Bake in preheated oven 40 minutes.
- Remove foil, and bake 10 more minutes or until browned and bubbling around the edges.