Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Summer Time, and the Livin' is Easy

The livin' might be easy, but the time is *flying* by!  It seems like just a few days ago, it was rainy season.  We've just been poking along, making plans in the distance, but sticking pretty close to home. 

Now, all of a sudden, with summer in full bloom, school is right around the corner!  In two weeks, my French classes start again (hah! less than 2 weeks now, since it took me a while to actually write that down!).  Then, a short week later, VISITOR season starts!  (that's a big "YAY," by the way)

This just can't be - I have too many emails piled up that need some kind of answer, a French book to finish reading, a few essays I was supposed to write (we'll just rip out that little piece of my to-do list), and "just a few" visits to friends that haven't even gotten planned.  Time to get crackin'...

No comments: